8(a), DUNS 066729319 CAGE Code 6VZH6
MBE Certified 16-265
Maryland Contractor Lic 03123334
Director of Business Development
Taggart Brown & Associates, Inc.
201 Old Padonia Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
O: 443-996-6400 C: 240-375-4919
Taggart Brown and Associates, Inc. supports all U.S. Government Agencies in their mission to provide services to facilities that support operations by providing construction, construction management including:
- Roofing, siding & gutters
- Hazardous materials abatement
- Provide modernized, efficient office space for staff
- Construction of new building entrances
- Mold and asbestos testing and remediation
- Renovation/replacement of interior layout and finishes
- Extensive renovation/replacement of MEP systems
- Security, fire alarm & protection, and telecom systems
In our company’s history, we have:
- • Served over 2,400 clients
• Installed 1,890,000 SF of all types of roofing
• Built Multifamily Units
• Provided Emergency Electrical Services
• Remediated mold and asbestos
Our personnel have prior military and professional law enforcement work history in addition to over 75 years
of construction experience with multiple types of building systems, site work and high end millwork.
Taggart Brown and Associates, Inc.’s mission is to ensure successful outcomes through strong management, leadership, and integrity.
|Legal Name:||Taggart Brown and Associates, Inc.|
|NAICS:||236118, 236210, 236220, 238160, 238330, 238340, 238350, 238390, 238990, 561790|
|PSC Codes:||J059, 7061, Y1CZ, Y1EB, Y1EZ, Y1GZ, Z2BG|
|Certifications:||SBA Certified 8(a) – Exit Date: 03/23/2024|
Accepts government credit and purchase cards.
Bonding Capacity $5MM Single, $10MM Aggregate.
USDA, APHIS 12639518C0100, Prime, 2018, Glazing – cutting, installing, and removing glass in various setting/surfaces of the building: windows, doors, skylights, displays, etc.
Department of the Army W15QKN17C1068, Prime, 2018, Installation of new 10,700 SF EPDM roof on main building, metal flashings, gutters, and downspouts; re-carpeted three offices.
Department of the Interior 140D0419Q0044, Prime, 2019, Install floating paver system on 2nd floor logia to modernize and beautify patio creating a safer walking surface.
NAVFAC Washington N4008019P1606, Prime, 2019, Replace variable frequency chill water drives (Emergency contract).
USGS 140G0119Q0135, Prime, 2019, Repair EIFS, paint exterior of building, remove and replace 55 windows.